Monday, June 13, 2016

Effective Collaboration for PBL inside the Classroom 2.3

"Collaboration does not just happen, it needs to be learned and we canprovide our students with the environment and the scaffolding to help them become effective collaborators." 

Watching this video on structuring collaboration for students success ...

....I remembered the dizziness at the end of a project based class, after the endless movement from group to group to explain, help, facilitate. Madness but creative madness! :)

Ideas for developing collaborative skills... ?
I love the "chopstick challenge"!
This is my contribution to the dotstorming

and here is an idea that I liked
 and I could combine with my method of creating the teams. Instead of announcing the members of each team, they could discover them while searching for their "relatives". Cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment